adsense google

.

Search This Web

pengunjung

Monday, October 22, 2012

live it, ... (as) riding a mountain ... :)
little sister to share the experience of my level that very useful
why? hehe because I wanted to discuss this. ndaki-ndaki experience high place is not much, but, with a bit of this, I wanted to share.life, hiking, .. woops, that does not mean life is spent to ride from one mountain to another mountain, (should really, if you want ..)following, one thing should mbikin miniature mountain ride of our lives that will end at a time that either .. 

1. When climbing, there, only God can help us.without much prayer, hiking is a very worrying. imagine a million risk to be had on the way up ato down. tired, cold, injured, lost, see 'something', wild animals, and others more. although riding in groups, guns can fully rely on to assist kalo2 kawan2 something happened with me. it even possible, foot sprain, ato lost hard mbikin other friends. so I never forget when treading the first step on the path that my life and death, to whether or not I come back down, there really is in God's hands. completely. without much prayer, I do not want to think about anything that might happen. like life, in fact, in truth, our life and death, no hands, unfortunately we often forget, if we are only human .. 
2. Do not look back!yup! waiting for friends who are left behind? sit down and wait. Do not stand and look back. trip will feel much, when nyampe'nya peek-peek mlulu back? scientifically, if more roads trus looked back it could stumble continue jatoh .. ya ga?else in life, when all too often looked back, wasted too much energy to see everything that has passed .. just live life .. dont look back. stop it!just info, in line semeru there is a hill, named climbs love. somehow. myth, if through the ramp was thinking about a boyfriend, gebetan, mistresses, ato whatever, without looking back, the expectations come true love ..
3. Smangat!!! but I am tired ...Altitude of 3676 meters above sea level, with a slope of track almost 80 degrees, the water load in the backpack, plus cold air mbikin hard to breath, wind plus dust, getting to the top, to the point that if ga hati2 sand could collapse if trampled, fiuuuuhh .... I was tired, I wanted to give up, I just stop and wait here ..hmmm, but ato spirit. everything will pay off when it got to the top there. see the ocean in the sky, and in the sky there is heaven, let's passions! did the right life? should be the spirit. not unusual, as we get older, challenges, and accomplishments load will be much greater incarnate. I am often seized with despair, want to quit, running, escaping, but useless. challenges to be faced with gusto.when it reached the peak, Good Heavens, no one beats the wonder to myself when I realized ... I was able to set foot here .. 

4. look, whos behind the masks ...What I am loyal ato stingy? What I diligently ato lazy? What I ato optimistic pessimist? I care ato selfish? I thoroughly forgetful ato?many properties that previously I thought guns at my suddenly appeared in a state of survival. both survive the cold, hungry, tired ato. tiba2 ego occupies a higher position, so guns are shocked, if that already know, must know, in the field, people can plasticity original. ati2 therefore behave .. funny original orang2 know how behind everyday which certainly very different. hehe, but it can also add to the familiar.dear. I can only describe it, from buanyak thing I have ever been and can climb out of the experience. sky, clouds, trees, stars and altitude are difficult things that I can when passing senpit alleys, highways and towering buildings ..maybe you-you can try to climb .. feel .. ato has the experience more exciting? share with me .. :

No comments:

Post a Comment